COURT-APPOINTED COMMUNITY SERVICE
If you were ordered to complete community service in the County of Kern by Superior Court(s)or Kern County Probation:
Kern River Court
We also handle all court-ordered community service transfers in and out of Kern County. For example: If you got in trouble in Kern County but live out of County or State we handle the transfer paperwork. In addition, we handle out of county/state transfers if you got in trouble somewhere else but live in Kern County and want to complete your hours where you live.
STEPS TO SIGN-UP FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE
1. Bring your paperwork (referral form or minute order) to our office to get enrolled. If you live outside of Bakersfield call our office to ask about signing up via fax (661-395-9780) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Office hours (Bakersfield) - Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (CLOSED Friday and Holidays)
2. There is a fee associated with community service. Fees based on number of hours assigned by the Court.
Cash, Money Order, Debit/Credit ONLY
3. A place will be assigned to you to complete your community service hours based on your availability/schedule. We have places that the court allows us to send clients in most of the cities in Kern County. They must be a non-profit, governmental or health-related agency - i.e. - if you live in Shafter, we will assign you an Agency in Shafter to complete your hours.
4. We will issue you an official time sheet for the Agency we assign you to. Your hours will be recorded by that Agency.
5. Complete your hours at the Agency we assign you to and then
bring your time sheet back to our office!!!!!
DO NOT TAKE THE TIME SHEET TO COURT, GIVE IT YOUR LAWYER OR PROBATION OFFICER!!
After your hours are done we will issue you a completion certificate and let the Courts know you finished!
Our GOAL is
OUR PROGRAM SUCCEEDS WHEN YOU SUCCEED!